This grouping of parts is specifically for customers with an existing stage 4.3 kit that want to upgrade to a 6.3 kit. Also works to upgrade Stage 3 to 5 specifications. We pair the front and rear lift components, with 2 small leaves to upgrade their existing rear mini pack.
The Striker 4x4 Sprinter 2.0" suspension lift kit provides clearance for larger tires and offers additional ground clearance under the van. Additional traction from larger tires and ground clearance helps to avoid obstacles on the trail to your remote campsite. The Striker kit retains the stock vehicle suspension geometry, payload rating and ride quality. All of the suspension lift kit components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA, are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Front 2" strut spacers
- Front 2" subframe drop spacers
- Engine and transmission mount 2" lift spacers
- Front differential cam bolt kit
- CNC Machined 2" steering shaft extension
- Low pressure power steering hose extension
- Front brake line relocation brackets
- 3 short leaves to convert 3-leaf Mini Leaf Spring pack to 6-leaf
- Extended rear sway bar links
- Rear lower shock relocation brackets
- Rear bump stop drop brackets
- Wind assist or headlight leveling sensor bracket
- All necessary hardware and detailed instructions
With this lift kit, 315/75R16 (35x12.50 equivalent) tires can be fitted with the following conditions met:
- Removal of the front mudflaps.
- Slight trimming to the rear of the front fender opening.
- Trimming of the front bumper and front inner fender well liner.
- Minimum 14mm wheel spacer (9/16") if retaining factory 54mm offset steel wheels. This is for tire clearance between the inside of the tire and the strut and rear inner fender.
- Aftermarket wheels with an additional 14mm offset.
LEAD TIME: CURRENT LEAD TIME IS 4-6 WEEKS
CONTACT US FOR AN INSTALL QUOTE AT NIRVANA HQ
WE HAVE A PARTNER SHOPS TO INSTALL CALGARY, CANMORE, VANCOUVER