Owl Tire carrier for 2019+ Mercedes Sprinter Vans. The new architecture of the Mercedes door has caused a variety of changes.
The new VS30 (2019+) tire carrier is even faster to install, closer to the door and even more solid. Since Mercedes removed the magnetic stopper in the door on 2019+, Owl has engineered a new mounting point and a single hole must be drilled for installation.
Don’t worry, a mistake-free template and specialty step-drillbit to make installation a breeze is included in your order.
- Fits Sprinter 2019+
- Fits Tires up to 275 (32"). Larger tires may require the ladder + tire carrier
- Includes locking wheel stud (padlock not included). 9/32 or 7mm shank suggested
- Installs in about 20 minutes
- Requires 180˚ hinges (see hinge info below)
- Selecting 270˚ hinges will add to your order the factory Mercedes Benz hinge replacement kit
- Retains almost the full 180˚ opening of the door
- Does not interfere with parking sensors
- Lightweight and rugged
- Mandrel-bent 2" steel tube construction
- Dual-layer powder coating with self-healing base primer
- Trail tested for millions of miles
- Compatible with vans with rear windshield wipers
- Requires single hole be drilled for mounting (template included)
- Colour: Black
- There are two types of hinges on the new 2019+ Sprinter: 180˚ and 270˚
- Only the 180˚ hinges have holes to mount the carriers from the factory. If you purchased your van with 270˚ hinges, you will need to order a set of 180° hinges from the drop-down menu below.
- ALL 2020 Revels have 180˚ hinges.
The Ladder + Tire carrier is constructed of mandrel-bent 2” aluminum tube, all meticulously TIG welded together by Owl’s Master welders. The Ladder + Tire Carrier is one of the most time-consuming products they build with the main structure consisting of over 20’ of bent tubing and 10+ welds.
Aluminum is ideal for its lightweight and anti-corrosive properties. However, for strength and durability, steel is king. This is why Owl combines a main structure of TIG welded aluminum with a bottom support hoop made of MIG welded steel. The result is a super-strong, yet lightweight solution that will stand up to years of off-road abuse.
Price in CAD, FOB BC
We will do our best to group orders together to save on shipping charges. We do not mark up shipping charges.
Images from owlvans.com