The most versatile and innovative way to carry all your critical gear. Sherpa is totally configurable allowing you to mount almost anything: bikes, generators, cargo boxes, Rotopax, fuel cans, skis and much much more. Better yet, items can be quickly switched, based on trip or season. Sherpa was designed to offer mounting on both sides of the plate doubling your mounting area without taking up more space on the van. Mount ratchet straps, shovels or other thinner items on the back of the plate.
Sherpa is cut from a solid plate of rugged but lightweight aluminum. With over 150 mounting holes, 40 slots, and two sides, you can always find just the right mount.
Like Owl's popular tire racks, Sherpa opens with the door via their patented articulating sway link system. Nothing to swing out of the way, no bumpers to buy or holes to drill in your door. Most importantly you simply use your doors like normal. It’s that simple. Doors open to the first detent.
- Sprinter Model NCV3 (years 2007-2018 & 2019 Revel)
- Does not fit European Sprinter doors without a magnetic catch
- Colour - Black powder coat (custom colors are special order)
- Mount to almost anything
- See images for exact dimensions
- Not intended for E-Bikes or bikes over 30lbs
- Mount to both inner and outer side of rack
- Loads up to 100lbs
- Opens with the door
- Installs in 30 mins with basic tools (no professional needed)
- No bumper to buy
- Does not limit departure angle
- Does NOT include box (accessories sold separately)
Note: Mounting anything to a painted or powder coated surface can leave small abrasions or marks on the surface of the Sherpa. Owl uses an ultra-rugged dual-layer powder coating but they cannot be responsible for marks from use. Any cosmetic imperfections due to customers mounting and removing items is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered under warranty or replacement.
Price in CAD, FOB BC
- $75 US shipping from California to Canada has been added to the price
Images from owlvans.com