**Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your requests and we will do our best to fulfil your order by the end of October.**
Tuned shock absorbers are one of the best bang for the buck upgrades for any vehicle. Proper damping can make or break the ride comfort and vehicle control, and low quality factory units are quickly overwhelmed. Falcon's shocks represent a pinnacle of intelligent design.
Built to Van Compass' specifications and tune, they've applied everything they've learned over the years of tuning custom and modified vehicles to bring increased levels of comfort, compliance, and control to adventure vans and RV's. With a superior damper, these shocks effectively reduce sway from wind and obstacles, while simultaneously controlling large and small bumps more effectively.
Falcons's 3.3 Fast Adjust Shocks Technical Features:
- 2.3" aluminum body dissipates heat and resists corrosion.
- Full 2" Damper piston (238% increase over stock)
- 3/4" diameter hard chromed shaft resists impact and corrosion.
- 10 compression damping settings with the 3.3 fast adjust knob
- Internal SP2 free bleed adjustment allows for 2 distinct tune profiles
- High pressure nitrogen charge ensures cavitation free operation
- 100% bolt on
The red 3.3 fast adjust knob combines industry leading adjustment range with intuitive and easy compression adjustment while the shock is installed.
- Position 1 is the lightest setting, great for blasting down washboard roads or rough city streets.
- Position 2 is a mid setting with 8 micro adjustments, a great way to dial in the ride and handling setting for daily driver preference.
- Position 3 is the firmest setting, used for occasional heavy loads or when driving conditions require the most control.
The SP2 mode adjust feature is an internal bypass port (free bleed circuit) set during installation. Closing off this port drastically changes the shock rebound and compression characteristics and essentially allows 2 tune profiles to be put into one shock. This setting is chosen when installing the shocks based on vehicle weight and ride preference. The shocks are manufactured as left and right pairs. The 3.3 fast adjust knob is placed in a spot that is easy to see and adjust.
2013+ Transit Rear Falcon 3.3 Installation Instructions
Falcon 3.3 Shock Settings Guide
Recommended Shop Labor Time: 1 Hour
Lead Time: Current Lead Time is 8-12 weeks
Contact us for an installation quote: email@example.com
We have partner shops to install in Calgary, Vancouver & Canmore