(1) Light/mid in stock. Shocks are long lead time from Falcon
The Stage 4.5 aDAPT e-ADJUST suspension package is a revolutionary industry first brought to you by the team at Van Compass. The only place you can get fully active suspension for your 4wd Sprinter van. Yes, you read that right, the Falcon aDAPT e-ADJUST system is not only adjustable at the touch of a button from the drivers seat, but with the included computer module, this suspension package is fully active and automatically transitions the shocks from soft to firm in a fraction of a second depending on driver inputted G-thresholds, conveniently set using your smart phone and Falcon's app. Combined with a front Sumo spring to increase the front spring rate, this kit transforms the Sprinter van driving experience from a simple, lumbering cargo van to a fully active, canyon carving, dirt road munching, adventure machine! Our Stage 4.5 kit is recommended for modified Revels, Storytellers, built up adventure vans, and passenger vans running at a weight over 7900lbs. This kit builds on our Stage 2.5 kit by adding our rear mini spring pack to help bolster the factory spring rate by 15%, eliminate sag from added gear, and restores lost wheel travel for better ride compliance. It lifts the rear of van 3/4" to 1-1/4" depending on overall weight and distribution.
- There are three settings which can be selected from the in-cab control switch to adjust the shocks on the vehicle: Soft, Firm, Auto. In Auto setting, the aDAPT Control Module automatically switches from Soft to a manually preselected Firm setting based on driver selectable minimum threshold. This G threshold and duration is selected using the Falcon app. Multiple preset programs can be created and saved for different driving conditions.
- The aDAPT Control Module adjustment parameters are: forward acceleration, lateral acceleration, braking. Each parameter is set individually.
- The Firm mode duration can be set between 1-5 seconds.
- The desired Firm setting of the shock itself is preselected manually on each shock using the 8-position dial.
We are constantly striving for innovation and perfecting the ride quality of the 4wd Sprinter van platform. Over the years, we have found the key to optimum ride quality in all situations is not just a custom tuned shock package per customer, but the adjustability to change the shock damping profile easily to adapt to driving conditions and driver preference. A van that is racking up highway miles, loaded to the gills with all the adventure toys and amenities of home will want to have a firm but still compliant suspension set-up to deal with windy days, 2 lane highways with Semis ripping by, and twisty mountain roads. Take that same vehicle, and turn off the highway onto some rough forest roads in search of that high mountain lake or perfect creekside campsite, and having the suspension set to a softer setting for maximum compliance and control to keep the occupants comfortable with vehicle sway minimized. This new Electronic Falcon Shock package does all of that, within reach of the drivers seat!
their scale or use the CAT SCALE LOCATOR.
Install time is aprox 11 hours
****1 Week away! ****
CONTACT US FOR AN INSTALL QUOTE AT NIRVANA HQ
WE HAVE A PARTNER SHOPS TO INSTALL CALGARY, CANMORE, VANCOUVER