**Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your requests and we will do our best to fulfil your order by the end of October.**
The Metal Tooth Version features 72 pre-installed metal "teeth". Metal teeth provide a much greater "grab" on the tire and do not wear down like polymer teeth do with wheel spin. US made 1/4" 20 TPI x 3/4" galvanized steel bolts with washers and nylock nuts.
Beware: For Heavy Duty and Extreme Use ONLY. Metal Teeth can damage standard tires if you spin your wheels. For Experienced Users and Extreme Use ONLY.
- 100% Made In America.
- Improved design with input from elite military units and winning Baja 1000 racers.
- Featuring a sawtooth end for better material clearing capabilities.
- Quick link system to make temporary roads with whatever cording or flex-cuffs may already be in your kit.
- Pre-formed drill bit alignment holes on the bottom of each tooth allows for easy repair with easy to source standard hardware.
- Larger hand holds for gloves and big hands.
- Improved material composition and UV Stabilizer.
- Designed to be multi-purpose and allow you to repair burnt teeth in the field.