The Maxxair MaxxFan Deluxe Vent Fan has a built-in rain cover to protect your RV interior while allowing the cool air in. No need to stretch to reach the ceiling - the remote keypad control that opens and closes the vent from the palm of your hand is included.
- Features a powerful 10-speed fan motor, thermostat, air intake, and exhaust.
- Brings in fresh air and removes hot musty air and odors.
- Fits standard 14" x 14" RV roof openings.
- Control the MaxxFan at the ceiling unit or by remote.
- The fan can run with the lid closed (ceiling fan mode).
- Provides over 900 CFM of airflow on High using 4.4 amps, 730 CFM at 2.5 amps and 500 CFM on Low at 1.4 amps.
- Flush mounted, easy-to-clean remote keypad controls fan speed, thermostat, air intake, and exhaust functions.
- Locking knob ensures the vent lid stays fully open or closed.
- Easy to remove interior insert screen, no tools required.
- Twin lifting arms means no more lid fluttering in high winds or when driving.
- Features a powerful, fuse protected, long life sealed ball bearing 12-volt fan motor and a 12-inch 10-blade fan.
- 25,000 - 30,000-hour life span (or 3.5 years if left on 24 hours a day).
- Draws 4 amps at the highest speed, and 0.2 amps on low speed.
- Dimensions: 16.4" W x 5" H (closed), 9.3" H (open) x 23" depth.
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Includes (1) deluxe vent fan, (1) remote (Black), mounting hardware and screws.
- CSA listed.
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty on the lid.